Subject: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/06/14 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2024 02:30:50 +0200

Status as of 2024/06/14 is the following:

*1*. "EMF model driven development of Jakarta RESTful OSGi applications"

  - PR #61 ( 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/60 ) - see 
PR notes 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/60#issue-2346715711 
for details

  - PR #60 ( 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/61 ) - see 
PR notes 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/61#issue-2349513123 
for details

*2*. "DTO to EMF converters"

  Regarding issue "'Ecore Model Editor' fails with errors when opening 
Ecore file whose structural features reference external eType by URI" ( 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/issues/57 ) - 
see screencast I shared via 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/issues/57#issuecomment-2166922148; 
also, please clarify regarding 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/issues/57#issuecomment-2166924506

*3*. "PlayerTour"

  Regarding issues ttps://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/31 
( "Creation of ScoreCard is very slow #31" ) and 
https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/29 ( "Scorecard 
Creation takes to long #29" ) - those were closed as PR 
https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/pull/49 was merged to 
`master` branch and resulting image deployed in production environment ~ 
2 weeks ago.

  Please re-open if this problem still appears - hopefully with changes 
applied ( see PR https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/pull/49 
for list of commits merged ) this problem will not happen anymore.

If you need time to review PRs mentioned in #1 and provide feedback, 
please let me know first what next priorities should be so I will work 
on those instead of e.g. PlayerTour related stuff from backlog ( which 
is perhaps less important to you than SmartCity projects / similar ).

-- 
           Michael H. Siemaszko
           Telegram: mhsiemaszko
           Email:[email-masked],
                  [email-masked]
           WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
           GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
           LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
           Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/